I thought of writing what I am thankful for in the profession I work in. In a leadership position I realize most we hear about schools revolve around funding but I am choosing not to be negative because there is so much more to this profession.
1. Working with people that enjoy their jobs and have positive attitudes.
2. Connecting with kids. I would rather be around kids than work with adults all day every day.
3. Parents who are supportive and don't leave us alone in the village to raise their child.
4. Creative and collaborative thinking that solves problems.
5. People that make me laugh, and I mean really laugh. I couldn't be at a job where humor was prohibited.